Dallas/Fort Worth Water Heater Repair and Installation
For water heater repair or installation with a One-Hour Window, go to the Schedule My APPointment™ Time section of this site now or get the free billyGO app here. No phone call necessary. You set the time and a licensed billyGO plumber will send a confirmation message in minutes.
Your Water Heater Plumbing Company, With a One-Hour Guaranteed APPointment™ Window!
Do you need your Water Heater repaired or replaced? Go with billyGO! We offer water heater services for tank or tankless Hot Water Heaters. Schedule the day and time of your APPointment™ with our free APP.
$0.00 Dispatch Fee
1-Hour APPointment™ Window*
First Time Customers receive $59 off with FIX $59!
When your water heater is working right, you never notice it. But if your hot showers aren’t so hot, if you hear loud popping noises or see water coming from the tank, you can’t ignore it. billyGO’s licensed plumbers will fix the problem right the first time, whether you need a repair or replacement.
Signs of Water Heater Trouble
- Insufficient hot water – could be a bad heat source or mineral sediment in the tank. Over time, the sediment accumulates and acts as a barrier between the heat source and the water.
- Cloudy or bad smelling hot water – suspended mineral particles can travel through hot water lines, clouding the water and carrying unpleasant mineral smells.
- Popping or banging noises – blame those pesky mineral deposits again. Their insulating effect causes the burner to run more, overheating the metal and causing it to expand and contract. The resulting metal fatigue can lead to a total failure of the water heater tank and serious water damage.
- Rusty or leaky connections – this is a natural condition caused by the corrosive effects of water on metal, and a good indication you may need to replace.
- The tank is leaking – no guesswork here; time to replace immediately.
- Defective temperature and pressure relief valve – this one is serious, and you may not know about it without inspecting the valve at least once per year. If this safety device fails, the tank could explode and cause significant damage to your home.
Water Heater Repair or Replacement
billyGO repairs tank-type and tankless water heaters of all brands and models, and we sell the nation’s leading brands of water heaters, usually with same day delivery in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area. billyGO arrives at the time you select, so you can plan the rest of your schedule without worrying when the plumber will arrive.
billyGO’s licensed plumbers will determine the problem and recommend what’s best for you and your home. Get the free billyGO app to schedule your APPointment™ now. You tell us when to be there!